This recipe is for all the awesome women out there on women’s day here in South Africa. This is a super lekker keto pound cake to enjoy on Women’s day today or even tomorrow.
- 1½ cups almond flour 150g
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein or bone broth protein powder (40g)
- ½ cup erythritol powdered 100g
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp pink himilayan salt
- Preheat oven to180 degrees celsius. Grease a 9x5” loaf pan. Line with unbleached parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, erythritol, protein powder, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, melted oil or butter, coconut milk, vanilla, and stevia. Beat with a hand-held mixer on medium to fully combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Blend on medium to incorporate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature, slice and serve.
Hop you awesome women enjoy this recipe, lots of blessings and remember one can lose weights whilst still having awesome keto pound cake and other desserts.