This sweet-n-spicy keto treats combine the crisp bite of ginger snaps with a chewy texture… and all the nostalgia that comes with this internationally-loved cookie.
We fully endorse this keto ginger cookies recipe and you can eat them once a week if you are on our programme.
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup oh mega macadamia nutbutter
- 1 tsp vanillia extract
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 100 g erythritol
- ½ tsp banking soda
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp pink himilayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F/180 C. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg yolk, oh mega macadamia nutbutter, vanilla and stevia.
- In another bowl, whisk the erythritol, baking soda, cream of tartar, ginger and pink himilayan salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet until dough is formed. Transfer to the refrigerator. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Scoop dough by rounded tablespoon onto a lined baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Transfer to oven. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool cookies on pan for 5 minutes before serving.