One thing about the keto diet is the urge people sometimes get for chocolate cake. Well now you can enjoy keto chocolate cake which is approved by KickFatFast.fit and that is keto-friendly.
You can have this cake with some lekker tea, or just enjoy it as is with some fresh clover full cream-cream. Losing weight does not have to be boring.
This cake is easy to make and will go a long way.
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 30 drops liquid stevia
- ½ cup coconut milk make sure unsweetened
- ½ cup virgin organic coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F/ 180 C. Grease a 22cm / 9 inch cake pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients. Beat on medium speed to combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix on medium until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with Keto Chocolate Buttercream. See link to recipe below in notes.
Keto Chocolate Buttercream Topping
Your topping for the cake is just as important and here is the recipe for the Keto Chocolate Buttercream which is going to melt in your mouth and leave some explosive fireworks afterwards.